The High Tech Manufacturing & Precision Engineering Expo is taking place on the 20th April, 2023 at the Arena MK, Milton Keynes.
This gathering of over 1000 senior management from the high tech manufacturing and precision engineering sector offers an opportunity for the sector to gather and keep up to keep up-to-date with the latest innovations, best practice and new technology solutions.
Over 30 speakers and 50 exhibitors will inform and educate the delegates who have network and listen to key note talks.
– Medical Devices
– Biomedical sciences,
– Info-communications and media,
– Logistics, and transport engineering
– Semiconductor equipment
– Oil & gas equipment.
– And More..
– Educational seminars on the latest industry issues
– Key insights from industry thought leaders & service providers
– First-hand case studies from the country’s leading High-tech manufacturers and precision engineering companies
– Hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase
– Excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
– Meet over 50 exhibitors that can meet your needs
– IT Directors, CTO and CIO’s
– Automation and control engineers
– Plant Manager
– Production head
– Senior Engineers
– Project Manager
– Facility Manager
– Maintenance Manger
– Operations and engineering management
– Packaging engineers
– Industrial systems and machinery designers
Key Topics include
Cybersecurity, IoT, industrial data analysis, Testing & Evaluation, Quality Engineering, Nanocomposite, Composites in Construction, Biocomposites Applications, Innovation in Production Line and Automation, Augmented reality, 3D printing and prototyping, Collaborative Robots, System and Device Interoperability , Digitalization, OEM, , Industrial Connectivity, Web Visualization , Increase Production Efficiency , R&D, lean, Machine Vision, Cognitive Manufacturing Industry 4.0 Solutions, 3D Vision, Machine Learning, Process control and automation, Sustainability, IT Infrastructure Production Optimisation, Manufacturing Performance, Resource Planning